- Customers will be notified after the first year of installation offering maintenance to comply with product warranty agreements.
- Customers are emailed a feedback form within twenty-four hours after services have been completed.
- A service sticker will be applied to all installed products.
- A thank you letter will be issued to each customer after product installations and emailed.
- Newsletter emailed seasonally containing company notices, tips, product updates & coupons.
- Yearly calendars and fridge magnets will be given out after services.
TIMELINES FOR RESPONDING TO EMAIL/PHONE INQUIRIES:
- An immediate responding to phone calls, emails, and text messages will be done.
- After any installation quote is emailed, the customer will be immediately called confirming of the sent sales documents.
PROCESS FOR COLLECTING CUSTOMER FEEDBACK:
- All customer feedback will be examined and recorded for analysis
- Feedback can be submitted automatically online through the customer feedback forms
PROCESS FOR INCORPORATING SUGGESTIONS INTO OPERATIONS:
- All suggestions will be reviewed, if a suggestion is one that will improve customer satisfaction then an immediate integration of the practice may be implemented.
- If suggestion is approved, then all employees will be trained with the improvement immediately.
REFERRAL PROGRAMS AND POLICIES:
- We offer our customers with a client referral program. We offer cash incentives up to $200.
- To be eligible for a reward the referred person(s) must purchase garage door installation services.
- Rewards can only be paid with receipt of customer referral contact form.
- Contact sheet must be received by Aroundtown Garage Doors Ltd. before contract date of referred person(s).
- Rewards will be determined as follows:
|Purchase Amount||$1,000 to $2,500||$2,500 to $5,000||$5,000 to $7,500||$7,500 to $10,000||$10,000+|
PROCEDURES FOR COLLECTING TARGET MARKET DATA:
- Primary online research methods include consumer surveys, pricing surveys & personal interviews
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT USED TO SUPPORT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY:
- All customer data will be stored in SuiteCRM v7.11.15, this framework uses a MySQL database.
FEE’S AND CHARGES:
- Customers are made aware and understands at time of placing a service call that a service call fee will apply in the event a technician has arrived at a customer house, unless canceled by customer prior to technician arrival at job site.
- Aroundtown Garage Doors Ltd. offers no free of charge in home repair estimates.
- An emergency service call fee may apply to service call trips made on holidays, weekend, after hours, overtime, or otherwise indicated by Service Dispatch.
- No refund or discounts on parts or labour once agreed on by customer.
- No refund or discounts are issued once customer had signed receipt.
- Customer must redeem any offer or coupon through service technician and must be indicated by service technician on the receipt.
- Prices may vary based on job, location, hours of service, and special offers.
- Customers are made aware a service call fee will apply in the event a technician had appeared at a customer house and determined the problem not to be warranted.
- Deposit must be made on all orders and balance must be paid upon completion of job.
APPOINTMENT AND SCHEDULE:
- An $80.00 reschedule fee may apply on new door installation if customer not home or job site is not ready for install.
- If customer not home after 2 attempts for a warranty a service call charge may apply.
- If customer not home after 2 attempts to finish work order a service call charge may apply.
ORDERS AND CANCELLATION:
- New door purchase may not be canceled if order was placed and the delivery by the manufacturer cannot be stopped.
- Customer may not make changes to any order placed, if the order and date cannot be changed by Aroundtown Garage Doors Ltd.
- Customer may not place an order on hold past 2 months of the original install date indicated by Aroundtown Garage Doors Ltd.
- Customer may lose deposit or a fee may be incurred for any or all of the above reasons.
- Aroundtown Garage Doors Ltd. will perform work according to estimate given to customer.
- Late payment charge and interest may apply to any overdue amounts.
- We accept M.C, VISA, DEBIT, CASH, PERSONAL & COMPANY CHECKS